Become AtHand Partner!
Share The Power of Play
Do you believe in the power of game-based learning? Do you think game-based learning could be a worthwhile tool for the business processes of your clients? Is a advisory role in this suitable for you? Then we would like to invite you to investigate a possible collaboration!
Intensive support for (independent) roll-out
Broaden your L&D portfolio
Our gamification approach
Gamification, or as we call it: game-based learning, is a powerful way to achieve sustainable behavioral change. It is therefore the pre-eminent method for improving the way people learn, perform and work together. Where game-based learning often is only available to large companies with a lot of expertise and large budgets, AtHand stands for an affordable and scalable approach.
To make game-based learning more accessible, we developed the ACE! Platform – a modular, cloud-based game solution with a variety of tools and gameplay. Within this platform, the various game elements can be easily adapted to the ambitions, systems and goals of your customers. ACE! offers content management tooling, comprehensive reporting and every software module needed to create fun and effective games.
AtHand collaborates with selected partners who are engaged in knowledge acceleration for a smooth implementation. These include education company Tele’Train, consulting firm MLC and management support specialist Oculus Insights.
Tele’Train is known as one of the highest quality providers of Blended Learning programs and provides training for e-learning developers. AtHand’s ACE! Platform is easy to link to the Tele’Train platform, where the game platform refers users to relevant e-learning modules and assigns scores for completing them. The WFT Academy is a good example of this collaboration.
Games.4Growth is publisher and implementation partner for serious games and gamification. In collaboration with renowned writers, professors and other learning experts, Games.4Growth delivers gamified and blended learning modules to take on common healthcare, businesses and/or government challenges. The Six Star Service Game is an example of a game for creating a truly customer-friendly environment. Every quarter of a year, Games4.Growth publishes a thoroughly tested game for immediate use, focused on the most important topics for the time of year.
Oculus Insights provides management support and educational programs for veterinary practices and industries in Europe, North America and Canada. Blended learning and change programs, aimed at improving collaboration, personal resilience and communication skills, are connected and strengthened by gamification.
BHV.NL MAKES WORKING SAFE!
For more than 25 years, BHV.nl has been promoting work safety for Dutch companies by offering innovative courses and advice. What makes them unique? BHV.NL…
- …supports acting with confidence;
- …focuses on the student;
- …is a partner with expertise.
Take a look at the Safety Game case, made by BHV.nl and AtHand in collaboration.
What’s in it for you?
- You are in control. Would you like to enrich one or more of your own processes with Gamification? Or would you rather act as an independent partner of AtHand? It’s up to you.
- Share in the profits. You share in the license income! Every year as long as your customer purchases our licenses. This is how you build up recurring revenues in your business model.
- We provide you with personalized (digital) marketing material with information about our Gamification method.
- If you wish, you will receive intensive guidance to ensure that you are independently capable of rolling out and guiding Gamification processes. We can train one or more of your employees to become a Game Master, in order to set up Games independently.