This Privacy Statement provides you, the data subject, with information about why and how AtHand Serious Gaming BV (AtHand) handles your personal data. This Privacy Statement is based on the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) that has been applicable since 25 May 2018.
Why does AtHand process personal data?
AtHand specializes in Serious Gaming and works for various (inter)national companies. Your personal data will only be collected after your explicit consent with the aim of contacting you once.
In addition, AtHand processes website data with the aim of optimizing website performance.
AtHand is a processor of personal data. This Privacy Statement applies to all processing of personal data in the context of visiting the AtHand website.
Which personal data does AtHand process?
AtHand processes the following personal data:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- telephone number
On what basis does AtHand process personal data?
The processing of your personal data as described in the previous paragraph is permitted by law (Article 6, paragraph 1 (f) of the GDPR). The processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by us (the controller) or by a third party, except when such interests are preceded by the interests or fundamental rights and freedom of the data subject who requires protection of personal data. Such legitimate interest is intended to enable users of our site to come into contact or receive information.
AtHand only processes personal data that is strictly required to meet the previously described goals and interests.
With whom does AtHand share personal data?
Personal data is not shared with third parties.
With which data suppliers is personal data shared?
AtHand has concluded agreements with its web hosting party (The Datacenter Group / TransIP) in which agreements have been made regarding the correct and safe storage and processing of your personal data.
Is special personal data processed?
Is my information secure?
AtHand has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or any other form of unlawful processing.
How long is the data stored?
AtHand stores personal data for a period of one year from the moment of entry. Your data is only stored in our own customer base and is anonymized and deleted after one year.
We would like to point out your (privacy) rights
- Right of inspection: for inspection of the personal data processed by AtHand you are entitled to rectification: you can send AtHand a request for adjustment or addition of your personal data by email.
- Right to change data (oblivion): you can ask AtHand to remove your personal data from AtHand’s systems, for example when AtHand no longer needs the personal data in the context of business operations towards the client.
- Right to limit processing: you can ask AtHand to (temporarily) stop processing your personal data.
- Right of objection: you may object to the processing of the personal data.
- Right to make a complaint: should you unexpectedly have a complaint about our services, you can submit a complaint to AtHand via the info form on the AtHand website.
We would also like to point out the possibility to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority about how AtHand handles your personal data.
For any of the above requests you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
AtHand Serious Gaming BV
Address: Overschiestraat 63, 1062 XD Amsterdam
Phone: +31 (20) 4203590
Chamber of Commerce number: 64747727