We can imagine that you would like to learn more about gamification. We believe that the power of play can be used far more and on a structural basis, to help more professionals discover and effectively utilise the power of play. We also like to share the insights, experience and learning points we have gained. Both of the above have led us to organise a monthly gamification workshop here at AtHand for the last several years. The aim is to ensure that players gain the insights and practical experience necessary to be able to start to utilise gamification for themselves. If you would like to find out more about the possibilities of gamification and you fall within our target audience, you are more than welcome to come along.
For which target audience has AtHand developed its Gamification workshops?
- Professionals from the business sector, education, the healthcare industry or government who are involved in people’s learning and development in a professional capacity;
- For example, consultants, trainers or managers who are involved in change management, change processes or other forms of behavioural change;
- Or commercial managers that want to strengthen product knowledge and skills and are looking for new ways to boost their sales.
The upcoming workshops are:
- Thursday afternoon 28 November 2019
- Thursday afternoon 30 January 2020
Timeline gamification workshop:
|13:50 – 14:00||Arrival|
|14:00 – 14:15||Welcome, introductions and background information about AtHand|
|14:15 – 14:45||About ‘Play and Behaviour’, starting points for the successful|
use of gamification, including practical examples
|14:45 – 15:15||‘How do I configure, launch and guide a successful game?’ Implementation,|
do’s & don’ts, organisational impact, guiding players and management.
|Break- 15 minuten|
|15:30 – 16:00||Basic configuration of your own game. With your own goal,|
target audiences and KPIs in mind. How would you like
behaviour, skills, attitude and knowledge to change?
|16:00 – 16:30||Live: game play, coaching and reporting tools|
|16:30 – 17:00||Opportunities and pitfalls from the field, questions and conclusion|
|17:00 –||End of workshop|
Do you want to attent our workhsop? Complete the form below to register.
Do you prefer a workshop on location? That is also possible! Please contact us for this.